Tuesday, August 7, 2012

1st Day of School

Today was our first day of school for the 2012-2013 school year. We took a break this summer because I was so sick at the beginning so it has been the longest break we have ever taken at one time. So to entice them back we bought each of them a new back to school outfit. Well let me tell you that did the trick. They have been begging to go back to school. It is amazing what new clothes can do:)
 My little stair steps. To be fair Sydney wasn't standing up straight but Kennedy has almost caught her. We had to bribe Rory with fruit snacks to get her to stand in the photo she was being a bugger this morning:)
Sydney is starting 4th Grade.

Kennedy is starting 2nd Grade.

Delaney is staring 1st Grade.

Audrey is in Pre-Kindergarten.

Rory is just cute and is in "always in the way school"

I know another of Rory but I can't believe how big she is getting:)
The first day of school was super successful and a lot of fun. I can only hope they all go this smoothly!!

3 comments:

Dandi said...

Their dresses are adorable. You really have such pretty girls!

Suzanne said...

Holy cow! Rory is getting so big!!!!! The girls look absolutely stunning and I can't believe Delaney wasn't in pink!!!

heather said...

they are so so precious! How blessed you are!!