I can't hardly believe Rory is already 13 weeks old. She is a fantastic baby always smiling and loves to cuddle:) 1 out of 5 isn't bad. My sister in laws mom likes to take pictures as a hobby and she came over and took some adorable photos of Rory. She is 10 weeks old in the photos. She is the smiliest baby and of course when we were taking pictures we could hardly get her to smile but as soon as the camera battery died she was all smiles. Oh well we still got some great ones:) Thanks so much Sherry!

Sleeping photos are always so sweet.

Here is one with a little smile:)

This one is my absolute favorite!!!

My Nana gave her this outfit and I love the way the ruffle frames her face. It was my favorite 0-3 month outfit. Thanks Nana!

Don't you just love those pouty lips and big blue eyes.
At last count a couple of weeks ago Rory weighed 11 lbs 7 oz and was 23 in long. She is growing and changing everyday. I can't believe what an incredible addition she has been to our family.
No comments:
Post a Comment